Power Supply Replacement
- Nothing happens when you turn on your PC
- It randomly turns itself off.
- It starts up, and then turns off after a few seconds.
- Not charging the battery when plugged in.
- Laptop doesn’t switch on at all.
The cost of power supplies start from around £20 for a entry level PSU all the way up to £150 for a High Wattage Power Supply for powering gaming systems.
For laptops, the price can vary but usually start from around £30. We only sell original power supplies for laptops.
Power supply replacement for desktops can take a couple of hours, especially if cable management is used in the case.
Laptop power supplies are just a case of awaiting stock if we don’t happen to have them in stock.